04/05/2006

Jack Johnson

Wrong Turn

And I will wait here awhile
Just long enough to be sure that you didn’t make a wrong turn
And I wait long enough
Maybe an hour or two
Before I decide
It wasn’t me it was you
Wasn’t me it was you
And I would like you to know
Although it seems sad to say
This was only the worst hour of my day
The worst hour of my day
How long has it been on your mind?
Do you think about it when we lie?
I think it’s a big mistake
Cause I think that we could make it last
Even if it’s just for awhile
Wait here for now
Just along enough to be
Sure that you really want to go through with this
Cause I really wanna go through with this
And do you really wanna go through with this?

1 comment:

  1. não conheço essa música. gostei da letra. gosto do sr :)
    beijinho*

    ReplyDelete