You are a Leader
• Your solid grounding in the practicalities of life, along with your self-assuredness and your willingness to appreciate new things make you a LEADER.
• You're in touch with what is going on around you and adept at remaining down-to-earth and logical.
• Although you're detail-oriented, this doesn't mean that you lose the big picture.
• You tend to find beauty in form and efficiency, as opposed to finding it in broad-based, abstract concepts.
• Never one to pass on an adventure, you're consistently seeking and finding new things, even in your immediate surroundings.
• Because of this eagerness to pursue new experiences, you've learned a lot; your attention to detail means that you gain a great deal from your adventures.
• The intellectual curiosity that drives you leads you to seek out causes of and reasons behind things.
• Your confidence gives you the potential to take your general awareness and channel it into leadership.
• You're not set on one way of doing things, and you often have the skills and persistence to find innovative ways of facing challenges.
• You are well-attuned to your talents, and can deal with most problems that you face.
• Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts
• You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.
If you want to be different:
• There's more to life than the practical - take some time to daydream and explore the aesthetic sides of things.
how you relate to others
You are Genuine
• Your outgoing personality, your preference for order, and your cautious appreciation of others makes you GENUINE.
• You aren't afraid to occasionally be the center of attention. You are comfortable and confident in social situations.
• As a charismatic kind of person, you tend to be energized by other people and enjoy their company.
• When other people are upset, you are able to think about the situation rationally, without getting too caught up in their feelings.
• At times you find it difficult to understand where other people are coming from, and wish they could just see things the way you do.
• You are a strongly principled person who believes in right and wrong. This helps you make decisions easily when it comes to moral issues – you don't have to waste time hedging on important values.
• In your experience, people tend to get what they deserve. Because of this, you work hard and try to follow your principles in your day-to-day life, knowing that you will be rewarded for your efforts.
If you want to be different:
• You have many friends, but you only trust a few of these people when it really counts. Opening yourself up to more of your friends will help you create more strong and meaningful relationships.
• Be cautious when judging someone—try harder to understand his or her perspective—and you will become a more intuitive person.